Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

My 23rd Birthday


Hello all!!

Just a quick post to update you on our finalized travelling plans and my Birthday fun! 

We have finally booked our flight home! We only have 2 months left of our overseas adventure and fly home from Hong Kong on 10th July! Everything has gone so fast, I can't believe it is all coming to an end. We both have jobs to last until the end of Melbourne (3 more weeks) outbound sales jobs so not the best but it's all going into our savings pot! 


My birthday was so fun, The day before I met up with Hayley and we went to Pancake Parlour for the best pancakes on this side of the equator! The pancakes here are like nothing I have ever tasted before, they are delicious! They are more like flat cakes than pancakes. 



Nick got the day off work in my actual birthday so we had a great day! We used the tickets Becca and Meg got us to go Rock Climbing at Hard Rock, it was an awesome day! I forgot how fun rock climbing is, and not to brag but I am pretty good at rock climbing! Ha! Nick was impressed with me anyway, I got to the top of 5 walls! It was so much fun. 





In the evening we popped open the shiraz that Andy and Rich had brought us and played some VERY competitive Monopoly Deal! The Shiraz was beautiful, so tasty and we didn't get a hangover the next day! 





We went for a meal by the Yarra, a little Italian called La Camera It's a lovely little place with views of the river and CBD. I had a very Garlicy Ravioli and Nick had Parmigiana  We then went to Starbucks for my birthday cake and I was so full I was ready to POP! 




Nick brought me tickets to see Legally Blonde, he said if I can go in a helicopter for him he can go and see a musical for me! haha, we went on Thursday and I also got a VIP pink cocktail which was soooo tasty. The show was fantastic, I was just smiling the whole way through! The songs are so funny and catchy I still have them in my head now! And Nick had a good night as well, although I'm not sure he would go back to see it again. 



Was my second birthday out of the UK I wonder where I will be next year! We don't have the funniest 3 weeks ahead as we are on the super save and it is WINTER which is no fun without Christmas! Not long though and then we are off to Cairns and then Asia. CAN.NOT.WAIT! 

Sarah xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment